Spacious comfortable sunny apartment
This apartment is on the first floor of the main house in the original (17th century) building and up a turret staircase. It is perfect for 2 people to enjoy a large sunny space, but is also very suitable for a family of 3 or 4.
- Large bedroom with king size bed
- Smaller bedroom with bunk beds (please add on as extra people)
- Spacious sitting room / dining room which overlooks the garden
- Small fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with huge bath and shower and large traditional towel rail
- Entrance hall and central hall
- Free Wifi throughout the apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for a quick microwave meal or a full 5 course meal! The fridge has a freezer for all your family needs. There is some coffee, tea and sugar for your arrival and useful things like salt & pepper. We provide tea towels, oven gloves, dish clothes, washing-up liquid and cleaning products.
- Freeview television, dvd player, books and games box for any wet weather entertainment.
- There is a laundry room with a free washing machine and tumble dryer for you to use at anytime.
- Cot and high chair available at request (first come first served)
For prices and availability please click on Check Availability & Book Online
Creran is priced for 2 people, if you would like to use the bunk room as well, please add on the number of extra people (£10 per person per night) on the second booking page instead of as children or adults.
Pets: We regret that we are unable to take pets in the properties or in the garden.
Accessibility: Creran is up a spiral staircase. If you have any queries or needs, please enquire for more details. We will try to accommodate your requirements wherever possible.
Sleeping: The beds have two pillows per person, duvets, mattress covers and bedcovers. The bottom sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, towels, bathmat and tea towels are all included in the rental and beds are made up ready.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any of our properties.
Gardens and Grounds: You will have access to our extensive grounds, gardens and rope swings, at your own risk. There is outdoor furniture and benches around the garden