The old Gardeners cottage in its own private sunny garden!
This was once the Gardener’s cottage and has its own private sunny garden with views to the hills and a garden table and chairs. It is adjacent to the Walled Garden and the infamous Kinlochlaich Nursery Garden Centre, so it is a plant lovers paradise!
For full details please click on Laich Cottage It is a delightful cottage for a couple, or four adults and would also suit a family of up to 4 people, in the two bedrooms.
- Bedroom, with double bed, that gets the morning sun
- Bedroom with 2 full size single beds
- Open plan living room with a large dining table & sofa and 2 comfy chairs, and the fully equipped kitchen adjoining
- Wifi – free
- Bike storage
- Wood burning stove, with free logs, in addition to fully controllable electric heaters
- Bathroom, with bath and shower
- Outer hall for coats and boots
- Inner hall with bookcase full of books for you to borrow
- private sunny, garden with seating
- Extensive information folders with what to do in and around the area
- Tennis Court and Ping Pong hut for guests, free.
For prices and availability please click on Check Availability & Book Online