Beautiful garden view apartment
This apartment is on the lower ground floor of the main historic house with steps to its own private entrance. It is ideal for group of 4 friends, or 2 couples, on holiday together or a family of 4
- 2 twin bedded rooms
- Sitting room facing west for evening light and sunsets
- Bathroom, with spacious shower, totally refurbished 2013
- Entrance hall for coats and boots and inner hall with Persian carpet runner
- Large fully equipped kitchen with all you need for a quick microwave meal or a full 5 course meal! Dining table for shared and family cooking. The fridge has a freezer for all your family needs. There is some coffee, tea and sugar for your arrival and useful things like salt & pepper. We provide tea towels, oven gloves, dish clothes, washing-up liquid and cleaning products.
- Freeview television, dvd player, books and games box for any wet weather entertainment.
- There is a laundry room with a free washing machine and tumble dryer for you to use at anytime.
- Cot and high chair available at request (first come first served)
For prices and availability please click on Check Availability & Book Online
Pets: We regret that we are unable to take pets in the properties or in the garden.
Accessibility: If you have any queries or needs, please enquire for more details. We will try to accommodate your requirements wherever possible. Linnhe is down an outside flight of stairs with hand rail.
Sleeping: The beds have two pillows per person, duvets, mattress covers and bedcovers. The bottom sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, towels, bathmat and tea towels are all included in the rental and beds are made up ready.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any of our properties.
Gardens and Grounds: You will have access to our extensive grounds, gardens and rope swings, at your own risk. There is outdoor furniture and benches around the garden