Grand Country House
The main house (18th century) has three large bedrooms and can sleep a further two people on a sofa bed in the sitting room. With its own entrance and beautiful sunny rooms, Kinlochlaich is the perfect place for a break with a group of friends or family. Book the apartments at the same time and the whole place can sleep up to 18 people.
- 2 Large double bedrooms with king size beds
- Large twin bedroom
- Beautiful sitting room with open fire and double sofa bed (please add on extra people)
- Spacious kitchen / dining room which overlooks the garden with a wood-burning stove.
- Bathroom with huge bath and large traditional towel rail
- Shower room with walk in shower
- Entrance hall and central hall
- Free Wifi throughout the apartment
- Fully equipped kitchen with all you need for a quick microwave meal or a full 5 course meal! The fridge has a freezer for all your family needs. There is some coffee, tea and sugar for your arrival and useful things like salt & pepper. We provide tea towels, oven gloves, dish clothes, washing-up liquid and cleaning products.
- There is a laundry room with a free washing machine and tumble dryer for you to use at anytime. As well as a washing machine and drying cupboard within the house.
- Cot and high chair available at request (first come first served)
For prices and availability please click on Check Availability & Book Online
Pets: Welcome extra fee of £25
Accessibility: Kinlochlaich House has a few wide steps into the property and all bedrooms are upstairs. If you have any queries or needs, please enquire for more details. We will try to accommodate your requirements wherever possible.
Sleeping: The beds have two pillows per person, duvets, mattress covers and bedcovers. The bottom sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, towels, bathmat and tea towels are all included in the rental and beds are made up ready.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any of our properties.
Gardens and Grounds: You will have access to our extensive grounds and gardens. There is outdoor furniture and benches around the garden to use.